Recent Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

sponsorship para los cheapo's

announcing: SPONSORS for August.
yes, i know its a little late.
yeah, i know i'm slow.
and i know i may have called you a cheapo en espanol (don't fret)...
but that's even better news for ya'll.


wanna know why?
the first 10 people to comment on this post
will be my first ever 10 "sponsors" for the month of August

yup. all you have to do is comment and your button will be published on my blog
during the month of August.

if you're interested in being a sponsor of All Things Ashley for
FREEEEEEEEEE then leave a comment.



remember, the first 10 comments will be eligible.

good luck to all.
happy bloggin

12 comments:

Samantha said...

i will :)

Kelsey Anne. said...

I'm ALL over that!! :)

http://foreverkelsey.blogspot.com/

Suz said...

Hi Ashley! Of course I remember you from CHA! You left such a lovely impression on my heart. What a beautiful soul you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog.



BTW:I accidentally deleted your comment when I published as I thought you might not want everyone to see your blog addy. Oops!
Have a beautiful day!
It's a memorable day for me. 16 years ago I said "I do" to my soulmate Mick. He's the best!

Shay said...

YAYAYAYAYYA Pick me, pick me! How about we do a switch and ill put your button up when I start my sponsorships?!

Unknown said...

I'm all about los cheapos! Hehe.

Unknown said...

...where do i send it to? :)

Katie said...

I would love to "sponsor" you :) Glad to hear you're doing better. P.S. I don't have a button yet...is that a problem?

www.spark-a-smile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ummm yess :)

You are awesome.

PS I love the song playing, just listened to it last night!

PPS Provo Temple? I am heading there next week. I think me and the big guy need some time :)

megan danielle said...

hey pick me! pick me! id love to sponsor you :) you can pick any of my buttons from this page:

http://megsadorkable.blogspot.com/p/button-button-whos-got-button.html

from head 2 toe said...

Barely made it in! You are so cute! Love ya Ash! Umm, how do I make a button?!
xoxo

www.derekandbeccasmith.blogspot.com

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Glad we could swap girl :)


Ashley Sloan

Alexis Kaye said...

bummer I missed it! are you still interested in being one of my sponsors? It's $4 for this month. And since we start a ittle late, I'd keep it up for at least a month. e-mail me at dancewithalexis@aol.com if you're still interested! Also, I just caught up on your blog! I love it all! I lvoe how optimistic you seem! You go girlfriend!