Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

second hand heart



I’m a little used up

A little tattered at the seams
But there’s still enough of me
To be the man you need.


I’m not faultless, I guess
Got some scratches, got some dents
Yeah, I know I got some scars on my innocence


I got a secondhand heart
Yeah, it’s a little banged up
But it’s still beating strong enough
To give a lot of good love


So if you don’t mind
That it’s not brand new
I’ll take this secondhand heart
And give it to you




oh my sweets, i am loving this song.
it's just...ahhh.
i love it.

listen to it.
what do you think?

2 comments:

AllyValdez said...

Ok. Love this song. Also just caught up on your blog--looks like you had an amazing 4th! ISn't it the best hoilday ever? LOVeeee it.

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Shay said...

I love Danny Gokey so much and these lyrics are so special considering what he went through with his fiance/wife- (I dont remember what she was) (so sad!)