Recent Posts

Monday, July 11, 2011

you.



what a guy!
don't you just love wonderful 80's music?
I sure do.




have a great monday my peeps, and remember,
"You. Something this man will not, under any circumstances, give up"bah ha ha ha ha

lovely, huh?




oh, and get ready for a fun new little blog segment, featuring none other than YOU my dear lovely blog friends.
If you're interested in having a little spotlight on your blog, featured on All Things Ashley please leave a comment.
I am really excited for this upcoming feature.

I'll be posting a little bit later today about said blog segment and will give you all the nitty gritty details this afternoon.

HAPPY MONDAY

3 comments:

Gentri said...

OF COURSE I'd love to be featured on your blog! Why Thank You for asking! hahaha! Seriously though. :D And that picture is hilarious!

Alexis Kaye said...

YES! this sounds great! I would love to participate! I love that picture. And uh, I personally wouldn't mind if he gave me up. actually, I'd quite prefer it.

from head 2 toe said...

A good 80's song always gets me out of my funk! :) I'll only participate if I'm cool enough!!!