sometimes i feel the need to go shopping.
sometimes i just like to roam around Nordstrom for hours.
sometimes i talk to friends who tell me about awesome beauty products.
sometimes i go a little retail crazy and i buy these things:
so, i had to order the man this shirt instead.
I like it better anyway (courtesy bananarepublic.com)
Adri told me about this product today at work, so i just HAD to buy it....
I am hoping it works for me because Adri has GORGEOUS eyelashes!
I also went to Nordstrom today and found these beauties:
and guess who I finally got to see at Nordstrom today?
STEPHANIE from one of my favorite blogs, Stephanie and Such
it's always fun to see blog friends in real life.
it's always fun to see blog friends in real life.
I'm a happy girl these days. the man is coming back this weekend since he is now done with his class. Guess what? He got a big, fat "A" in his class....he's not just a handsome face after all ladies...he's got looks and brains. Boy am I lucky.
do you have any fun plans for the weekend?





4 comments:
Oh goodness! That sounds like the perfect day!! Nordstrom is one of my favorite places ever. :) I love seeing blog friends in real life! Was it by accident?
Yaahhhh!! HOLLA! You are seriously so cute and fun. But I could already tell that from your blog, duhh.
When you said hi, this is what went through my head "OMG, think Stephanie think, when did you help her? What did she buy? Wait what life is she from? School? Ward? Home? Wait...BLOG LIFE!!"
Ohh, and I never saw what you ended up buying. But that Rubbish sweaters is one of my favorites! I plan on buying the green one.
Can't wait to hear about the boy weekend :)
YAYAYAYAYA Soon I get to see a picture of you two!!!
RRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT?!?!
Love the shopping finds- let me know how the mascara works- I need new stuff!
Love that you saw miss Steph. She is too cute! Also, yes! Way to go scoring a smart and handsome man- they are the BEST out there! Excited to hear about your hot date!
xoxo
Post a Comment