this movie changed my life.
from a very young age i loved this movie.
this wedding is like the picture perfect wedding.
the wedding of my dreams.
"i always wanted a wedding at home"
ditto to Annie Banks.
This movie makes me smile from the opening line to the ending when the lovely
The End
letters in cursive show up while George and Nina Banks are dancing.
the music in this movie too, makes me happy.
the song she walks down the aisle to is the reason i begged my piano
teacher to learn Pachelbel's Canon in D major
i tear up when this song plays the night before she gets married.
reader, this movie is probably one of the reasons i want to hire a wedding planner.
the reason i am grateful i have a strong friendship with my daddy.
the reason i love the song Canon in D.
the reason i believe in love.
the reason i want to marry a man to share my life with.
* * *
Annie: What? What's that face?
George: It's nothing.
Annie: Oh, this is going cost you more money.
George: No. It's just... I know I'll remember this moment, for the rest of my life.
George: This was the moment I'd been dreading for the past six months. Well, actually for the past 22 years.
George: I used to think a wedding was a simple affair. Boy and girl meet, they fall in love, he buys a ring, she buys a dress, they say I do. I was wrong. That's getting married. A wedding is an entirely different proposition. I know. I've just been through one. Not my own, my daughter's. Annie Banks Mackenzie.
* * *
i love this movie.
reader, what's your favorite romantic movie?









8 comments:
i love this movie :) did you want me to send you a button for the sponsor thing?
i have to watch this movie! ;)
i have a lot of favorite romantic movies -- the wedding planner, to name one. :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
i LOVE this movie so so so much!!!!! another one of my favorite romances is pearl harbor. kind of a historical fiction/drama/super sad romance...but a romance all the same haha
This is a wonderful movie! Its fun to watch! My favorite girly movie is Practical Magic! I watch it every year.... sometimes twice~
Father of The Bride is one of the best movies ever made! Period! Every girl's dream and Steve Martin is hilarious.
Awww I love love love this movie!!! It's the movie that my mom, sis and I have always watched together and we actually did just that yesterday :) That is totally a dream wedding at a dream house!
I just watched this on VHS down at the cabin like a month ago! Love it!
I love this one! I think my all-time favorite is "You've Got Mail." I could watch that anytime, anywhere. I just watched "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken" with my little sister last night. It has been YEARS since I watched that, and I fell in love all over again.
Post a Comment