the Provo (LDS) temple.
a place where i can; receive inspiration. gather my thoughts. feel peace. relax. focus on the gospel. pray. feel joy.
i love this place. i've had many prayers answered here, along with tonight.
i feel like my week-long battle has been drawn to a close.
i feel peace about everything i've been struggling with this past week.
i know that everything happens for a reason.
and guess what?
life is good. the world is how it should be.
God is good my friends.






6 comments:
Oh I am so glad!!! :D Guess what... I've never been to the provo temple... :/ And I've lived in Utah how long?! A long time...
I am so glad it's open again!!!! I went tonight too (as a worker, though)!! i love your picture. Tell me you took that...you are so talented. I love your eye for detail.
Ashley,
Don't know what struggles you've been going through this week, but feel free to contact me. anytime. God places people in our lives to help us carry on.
And of course, there's always Phil. 4:13. :)
Hugs,
Suz
Ah. I went there last night as well. It is such a peaceful place. ... just remember that the Lord wants you to succeed and be happy. He is there cheering for you. Even during difficult times. :)
YES- god is good!
I'm so glad for you.
When I had my fabulous trip to Utah, the Provo temple was closed! I got to four other temples, but... I really wanted to go to Provo and SLC. Next time!
Post a Comment