"the only time i don't feel the pain is when i'm asleep.
then i wake up and the pain washes over me.
and i feel like i'm drowning.
how can you do this to me?
i can't eat, think, sleep, or breathe.
i need you. and you're gone.
and i have to live with this hole in my soul."
-ashley warner
that's how i feel today. not fun, eh?
i should write a song or something.
take that t-swift!





8 comments:
Ahhh I'm sorry girl! My only piece of advice is get busy preferable with some people to keep your mind busy! Oh and check your email, I replied to a comment there and let me know what you think!
Ashley Sloan
feel better soon Ash!!! Maybe you should write a song like taylor swift! I bet it would be amazing :)
Im sorry sweet friend:-( That feeling is no fun. This too shall pass, I promise!
Sorry you are down!! Hope sunshine finds you soon :) XO
awh! my heart hurts for you! i wish I could cut out a piece of the sun and give it to you so you could have a ray of sunshine whereever you go! I know you can get through this.
Aw! Ashley! I am so so sorry!!! I think I know exactly how you feel and it hurts my heart to remember. :( if you want my number (it's bound to happen sooner or later) to talk- let me know!!!
Scriptures, Prayer, Family, Close Friends, Good Activities/Hobbies. That's what you need most right now. I'm so sorry hun.:( But I promise you can do this! Just be patient and brave and tough. Easier said than done, but still.
Taylor Swift, eat your heart out! So much to feel and work through. You can do it- you're a faithful, strong, and amazing lady! As your bloggy friend, I know that's true from reading your awesome perspectives. Your honest voice writing these posts at this difficult time remind me of how this feels and my heart just hurts and goes out to you, girl!
Post a Comment