Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sleep


all i want to do is sleep.
i had a great vacation, but i had some unexpected car trouble.
pushed me a day behind in my life.

so, i am taking a step back from this blog to
play catch-up


love you all.
can't wait to blog-stalk soon
hope you had a fantastic 4th of July holiday

8 comments:

Suze said...

Enjoy your rest- vacation from vacation, I call it! Glad to hear you had a great time!

from head 2 toe said...

That is a pretty bed! I want, I want! I need, I need!

Shay said...

Sorry about your car trouble- boo:-( Hope you get some rest!

Swirls of Happy said...

I love that bed!! Car problems are not fun...hope you get it fixed and have a nice few days playing catch up!! XOXO

Gentri said...

Aw! I'm sorry! Enjoy your break! Can't wait for you to get back!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ashley!!! I think yours is the blog I always had trouble finding, right? maybe not. but I finally get to comment back yay! this room is so absolutely lovely. hope you had a great 4th of july!


The House of Shoes

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Hey! I just checked and I don't think you are following Pink Pistachio...go follow her cute blog so your entry can be valid :) She's awesome. Anyways come back to my blog lol!


Ashley Sloan

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Like sorry haha come back and tell me you followed her blog but the link is on my giveaway post :)