vs
I'm in love with the new line from Shabby Apple called "Roamin' Holiday"
I want to buy this dress, but I am debating which color to buy.
Do you have any suggestions?
HELP ME!
(*I am leaning more towards the fuschia dress...)
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
5 comments:
I love the pink!
Purple is cute also but pink is just way to fun in general yet this one looks classy.
I vote pink.
joni
PINK! PINK!......PINK!!!! lol Obviously my favorite is PINK! my favorite is always PINK! So I'm not sure if I even saw the other dress color...darn. :)
PURPLE!!!
oh, my my my, LOVE those dresses! Soooo cute! I'm leaning towards pink, but purple would be just as cute :)
I am not big on pink but I do love that dress. I think the purple one would be GORGEOUS on you!
Post a Comment