Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

versatile blogger, whaaa???

So, I've been MIA, AGAIN from the blogging world.  But I think I am back...I've got nowhere else to go.

My sweet friend Alexis gave my the VERSATILE BLOGGER award...pretty shnazzy, eh?  Naturally, awards don't come cheap...so I have to answer the following questions, then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.

If you receive the award, you link back to the person who gave you the award, and then pass it along to seven others.



The ten questions:

1. Why did you create your blog?

I've had my blog for several years now.  I first made it to keep a little journal for myself, since I am terrible at writing in a journal.  Now my blog is my 'go to' place.  I can vent here, tell my stories here, and I've enjoyed making new friends here.  I just LOVE to blog.  (even though sometimes I may suck at it)

 

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

I love to read blogs that make me want to be a better person.
I love reading blogs that are optimistic, happy, and where you can feel like the blog authors friend.
I don't necessarily "follow" too many blogs, but I do have my favorites.
You know who you are ladies!
3. Favorite brand of make-up?

I love makeup.  I am a brand mixer.  I adore Lancome foundation/powder.  I love MAC eyeshadows and blush.  I love grocery store mascara, or SEPHORA.  If you ever see me in a Sephora store, you know you're in trouble.  As of late I usually wear mascara to work and thats it.  I only get really 'dolled up' to go out on the weekends.  I typically get super ready for CHURCH, funny huh?
4. Favorite brand of clothing?

There are too many to name.  I love love love anything and everything from Nordy's and Anthro, but I am not rich...yet.  So I typically mix and match my brands.  I love to shop at Target (yes, they rock), Nordy's, Forever21, Down East Basics, Anthro,

5. Indispensable make-up product?
Lipgloss and Mascara.  Nothing makes me feel prettier


6. Favorite color?


Green and Black.  Possibly together :)

 

7. Favorite perfume?

Oh my heavens to betsy!  I have tons of perfume.  Ready for the list?

Versace "Bright Crystal"
Vera Wang "Princess"
Anthroplogie "Amber"
Express "Express Love"
Coach "Poppy"
Chanel "Chance"
True Religion "Perfume"
Buckle "Coral"
Ed Hardy Perfume
Ralph Lauren "Ralph Rocks"
Ralph Lauren "Romance"
Victorias Secret "Sweet Kisses"

8. Favorite movie?


Meet Joe Black, Beauty and the Beast, Top Gun, Tommy Boy, Ghostbusters, Oceans 11, The Italian Job, Casablanca, The Blind Side, Singin' In the Rain, Indiana Jones

 

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

I would loveeeeeeeeee to visit France/Italy/Germany/Japan/India/Nepal
Lets just say I wanna marry someone who loves to travel as much as I do!


10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would rather put mascara on one of my eyes...I've actually done this before! :) eeek


And the nominations for "blogs I like" go to....









2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

hooray! happy blog lovin!

Shay said...

Thanks for tagging me- I loved reading this! I have an obsession for mascara too- I agree that nothing makes me feel prettier!