Recent Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

working a 14 hour shift

The best part about working 14 hours?  Meeting lots of fun scrapbook gals who wear the cutest clothes, shoes, have cute bags, wallet, and lovely accessories!

One of the customers that came in tonight had on the most adorable necklace I've ever beheld.
Naturally, I had to ask her where she got her fab necklace.
She whipped out her iPhone and pulled up the cutest little Etsy shoppe I ever did see


can you say ADORABLE JEWELRY?!!!

isn't this gorgeous?!


this is so dainty!


isn't this a pretty little necklace?  I loveeeeee it





I love all of these pretties!  Which one do you like? 

1 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

I LOVE the last one! By the way, I was totally thinking we could be real life friends and eat mexican food and sip on DR peppers and then I realized you live in Utah...life is full of disappointments. ;)