Warning: PICTURE OVERLOAD
matching mickey shirts
visiting our favorite CARS characters
welcome to DISNEYLAND (notice I only have ONE leg)
Buffett at the WYNN
typical 'peace' sign
space mountain baby
las vegas - girls night out
Captain EO show
cool flower room at the Bellagio in Vegas
Toy Story ride in California Adventure
blowin kisses with Minnie Mouse
Man Heaven - AKA the ESPN Zone
(we watched the BYU basketball game)

















4 comments:
HOW FUN! Love all the pictures- you guys all look adorable! Next time take me with you, I am so jealous!
aw, I love all of these pictures. The Minnie Mouse one is my favorite! Glad you had fun!
I love these pictures. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! You are gorgeous, and you have a rockin bod. You need to give me some of that boobage! And hopefully you saw I "featured" you in a recent blog post and gave you an award! happy birthday to you!
So fun ASH! Glad you had fun! We needa go on a trip! I LOVE DISNEYLAND SO MUCH! Its been a few years since I went! Next time your going let me know!
Post a Comment