I put my 2 weeks notice in at work.
I feel so weird doing so too.
I have to get my dental assisting hours done ASAP
and guess what? After all of my worry since given the 2 weeks notice, I got a phone call this morning.
It was a much anticipated phone call from an awesome dental practice in Provo.
They offered me an internship IMMEDIATELY and they also offered me a JOB too.
Can you say BLESSED?!
It was such a great start to my morning. I am anxious to start my new adventure.
Life is good.
But more importantly, God is good. He knows me and hears my prayers.
I am one blessed lady. And I am so thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord.






4 comments:
Congrats Ash!! Thats so exciting! I'm also put my 2 weeks at my job.. but to stay home with my baby girl! I have a dental assisting certificate, because I wanted to become a dental hygenist someday.. but then I got married and had a baby, so things changed! But dental assisting is such a FUN job, I hope you LOVE it!!
that's incredible! congrats :)
I love stories like this! They bring tears to my eyes. I love being remembere that God knows each one of us personally and that miracles happen every single day. :)
Wow girl! What a blessing!!
And yes, you guessed it: Nordy's is where I reside!
Next time say hi so I can meet you!! Promise?! :)
Love your blog lady!
xoxo
Post a Comment