30 day challenge
I've seen this around blog world and decided I would play along.
So for the next 30 days you'll get to know me slightly better
here goes nothing
Day 1: A Photo of yourself and 10 facts
1- I am the oldest child in my family
2 - I speak, read, and write fluent Spanish
3 - I was once in 2 serious car wrecks in 2 days
4 - My familia lived in Mexico City
5 - I love to eat Taco Bell Mexican pizzas...gross? not to me!
6 - I love to shop at Target
7 - I want to move back east with my hubbs someday
8 - I secretly dream of moving to the moutains and living there for a summer.
9 - I bake a dessert EVERY Sunday. Without fail.
10 - I have The Nightmare Before Christmas memorized.






3 comments:
I bake a dessert every Saturday without fail!
You look adorable in your picture.
HA! Love #10! I think as a child, my number one hobby was memorizing movies.(home alone, willy wonka, beauty and the beast, the list goes on and on.) I was cool like that. ;)
& YOU ARE SO PRETTY!
You are gorgeous! Love the photo. Lets move out east together with our hubbies, k? I want a Victorian house with a wraparound porch and picket fence!
Post a Comment