darker brown
vs.
lighter brown
which will win?
I am thinking of sticking with the darker brown.
I'm in need of a serious hair treament
My sweet friend Allie will be doing my hair for me
this Saturday (happy early birthday to me)
I am so excited!
Which color do you like best?
I'm changing my hairs on Saturday.
HELP







6 comments:
I think both are gorgeous! I love them both! :) Happy early birthday! IT's almost my brithday too!!!
stay dark kitty!! im loving it.. maybe just a differnt tone? allies the bestest!!
xoxo
I love both, but I think you should go with dark!! You would look beautiful with either :)
i'm getting my hair done on saturday too!! also, i like the darker brown.
good luck :)
thanks friends!
i am thinking of just sticking with the dark hair...
Man, it is now Sunday so this has already been done! So ,my take on the situation is that whatever you had done is what I would pick;-)
Post a Comment