Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011


{In the leafy tree tops the birds sing
GOOD MORNING}

what a glorious, yet chilly spring morning i experienced today.
today started out fabulous.
weekly temple trip.
good breakfast.
now off to work (hooray)

after today i will be  FREE WOMAN {that is, for the week/weekend} 
my friends, I am headed off to California

to visit Mickey Mouse
eat lots of pineapple spears
eat a mickey mouse head chocolate ice cream bar
sleep lots
walk a ton
giggle with my gal pals
read a few good books
listen to good music
eat lots of nummy food
soak up the sunshine
re-live my favorite childhood memories involving Disney

and, oh yeah, turn 23 {geez, I'm gettin old}



do any of you have any SAGE wisdom for the Disneyland trip?
Favorite rides?
Favorite places to eat?

I will miss you all dearly!  Have a terrific week bloglies

3 comments:

Amy Harris said...

i am extremely jealous of your disney trip. i LOOOOVE disneyland. have so much fun. be safe :)

also, of course you can join in on the institute dance adventures. you were spot on with the 10 (at best) attractive men. haha

Alexis Kaye said...

SO JEALOUS! I flippin love disneyland! I have a tip. They don't tell you you can get SOAKED with the world of color, but you totally can. If you get good seats, you're gonna get drenched. Beware! Me and my sister didn't know and it was already cold outside. We left and didn't get to see the show cuz we were so cold and so wet! Have fun! You deserve this break!

Alexis Kaye said...

I gave you an award on my blog! check out yesterday's post :)