Recent Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

work-a-holic.
that's been me the past two weeks.

I worked from 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM tonight.
Do you see a problem with that?


ehhh, I do!  Especially when I dream about being at work while I am supposed to be dreaming about hottie men, or dreaming about shoes and perfume...

I had a nightmare that I had a customer call me and yell and freak out about their order being delayed because of their credit card problems...oh wait, that happened several times today.

do you ever feel like you've become a work-a-holic?
Is there a cure for this problem?

I went to the mall last weekend and bought myself this pretty little thing.





I know it doesn't cure my newly developed disease, but it sure smells sweet.

1 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

haha you should read my blog today about simplifying! You should try it! good luck with work and things! :)