Recent Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

day 3 - 30 day challenge

Criminal Minds

This is my favorite show of ALL time.  If you've never seen it, go
check this show out on A&E or watch the new season on CBS on
Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM

I love this show.  Every character adds a special part to this show.
During the most recent episode from the new season, I started
to bawl.  I have an emotional tie with the characters...that
may or may not be a good thing? 
Yikes

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I love this show too. I watch the new episodes every week and a couple of the reruns each week too!

P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog to celebrate its first birthday. Would love for our to enter.
http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

Shay said...

Oh my gosh we seriously are soul sisters- LOVE this show!