Recent Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

my fave songs...as of late


I adore Adele.  If you don't own her new album...go to iTunes and buy it!



Jim Morrison.  Does it get any better than that?!  I think NOT



The Saltwater Room.  What does that even mean?
Who cares!  This song is lovely.




yup, I'm not ashamed to admit I LOVE this song



Kinda 'old news' but I still love this song




such a timeless, classic song.  so inspiring.




Adele's cover of the classic song by The Cure...love this song




such a sassy song.  I like to sing this at the top of my lungs drivin down the street



for the country gal in me.  I love this little band.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I get so excited when I see a post from you about music;-) Flawless taste, my friend!

Amanda Moury said...

Ahhhhh I think we should have music dates! LOL all of these songs make my heart happy :)