kidding.
she only wins card games such as phase 10 (and the occasioal poker game....)
you believe that?
you better not.
my dog is only great at being cute.
not playing games.
i am sorry for the fuss, i just wanted to make this giveaway winner announcement comical.
so sue me.
ok, here's the real winner of the iTunes GIFTCARD....
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 19
Result:
3
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
andy brienne said... oh, this seems like the perfect opportunity to totes download the zac brown band album i've been eyeing.
Hooray for Andy ! Congrats lady! shoot me an email (ashley.warner88@gmail.com) and i'll send out your iTunes card in the mail.
I am sorry I couldn't giveaway 2 giftcards. I was short 5 more followers. As soon as I reach another monumental follower number, I promise to host yet another awesome giveaway!






3 comments:
and the weiner is..hehe. Love that! I may steal that for my next giveaway, you know I love me some dachshunds. She is precious!
Congrats to the winner! Such a great giveaway!! :)
let's be honest. this is the best post you've ever had. ;)
Post a Comment