Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

hollaaaaaa

ok, so i graduated.
and i didn't want to make a big deal about it.
but the school hired a "photographer"
and i got the proofs back today.

observe:
normal ashley.



presidential ashley.

"high school brick wall" ashley.



"what the beep" background ashley.


yeah, i was thrilled with this.  they want to charge me for this craziness?!  i think not.
a little snap shot of this via eris (the cell phone) and PROOF written across my body is all i need to
help me to sleep well at night.

but seriously, i am thrilled to be done.
i have interviewed with a few docs and am waiting to hear back.
regardless, i am going back to school.

dental hygiene vs. a teaching degree.
choices, choices, choices.
hope you're having a splendid wednesday.
i know i am.
i gave up cherry coke for 1 day and now i am back
to my drinking problem.

can i get some help with the cherry coke problem?


8 comments:

Gentri said...

Hahaha! I would have done the same thing. Ive done that with theme park ride pictures too... :/ I suddenly feel like that's stealing... Haha! Congrats on graduating. Just in case I didn't say it yet!

Suze said...

congrats!!

Alexis Kaye said...

despite the awkward backgrounds, You look amazing. And every once in awhile I make myself go a week or so without Dr pepper.I just don't buy any so it's not in the house taunting me.

Shay said...

Well, I think you look gorgeous. You definitely need to purchase the presidential background- ha! I couldnt read the rest of your post...your feed tracker was blocking it:-(

from head 2 toe said...

Girl stick with dental! Teaching is fun, but I have NO luck in AZ of finding a job. Maybe UT is different though!
xoxo

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! You look great :)

Courtney B said...

Oh congratulations Ashley!! You look gorgeous in the pictures! :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Congrats Ashley!! HAHAHA those pictures crack me up! I love the presidential one...looks very official! :) BUT you look BEAUTIFUL!!