Recent Posts
Thursday, August 11, 2011
just a feeling
Posted by
ashley.warner
my new favorite song.
these lyrics speak to me.
actually, this entire ALBUM speaks to me.
when I was a sophomore in high school i was introduced to a little band called maroon 5.
i was smitten.
obsessed with them if you will.
i adored adam and his swanky, smooth, sexy voice.
i listened to their cd "songs about jane" for about a month straight.
i even had a maroon 5 t-shirt people. that screams 'cool'
well, i was in a music lull and i bought the newest maroon 5 cd "hands all over"
it is amazing.
trust me on this one.
if you're into lyrics and emotions and sadness and happiness and totally into adam levine, this album is for you darling.
please listen to this song and tell me if it says anything to you.
regardless if it doesn't 'speak' to you, just listen to it.
it rocks.
i love the emotion and feelings that can be portrayed through song.
thanks maroon 5.
i love you.





5 comments:
Did you know they're from pleasant grove, Utah??? I know someone that dated... all of them. haha!
i LOVEEEEEEE maroon 5!!! im so buying this album right now...
wow this has got to be the world's best break up song. I LOVE it! It's just a great song in general. It's so awesome when you find a song that speaks to you. I'm glad you treated yourself to some awesome music! Maybe you can try my 30 day challenge thing too! Definitely a good way to inject some happiness into every day. I know life has been difficult for you sweetheart!
Love, Alexis
First off you should know your comment on my blog made me SMILE...How have we not met yet are sisters? Crazy.
I never was a HUGE fan of Maroon Five but after seeing Adam on The Voice I am on the bandwagon!
YEAHH! I love Maroon 5, too. Their first cd came out when I was in college (wow, i feel old) and I, too, listened to it on repeat foreverrrrrr. :)
They even came to my college for a concert my Junior year! Then I saw them open for my favorite, John Mayer! Love Maroon 5!! :D
Post a Comment