Recent Posts

Thursday, August 4, 2011

run it girl.



so i'm in a bit of a workout rut as of late.
i have zero energy to get myself to the gym.
what. is. my. PROBLEM.

i have a slight inkling that its partly because my workout tunes blow.
i hate having to get my rump on the cycling bike and pedal away listening to
"Hysteria" by Muse for the umpteenth time. (muse rocks my socks btw)

so, i need your assistance with a big task.
i wanna know some of your favorite "workout" or "booty shakin" tunes you're diggin right now.  i'm in the middle of making an awesome mix right now for my morning date with Gym.
any help would be greatly appreciate.


mmmk. thanks. bye.

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Hungryrunnergirl.blogspot.com - she has taught spin classes and has multiple posts with her spin playlists :) I haven't used one yet but I bet they are good! And she is also a good workout motivator :)

Shay said...

I love Club cant handle me by Flo Rida right now...Kanye West "Stronger" and Brittany Spears "Stronger" are favorites as well!

Suze said...

I sweat to the oldies. :)

Alexis Kaye said...

anything black eyed peas gets me going. And uh, COUGH backstreet boys. ;) And I knowwhat you mean about being in a workout rut. I'm thinking about getting some of Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. The hardest part for me about going to the gym is just the GOING part. hah!

Leezanna said...

On my 60 mile ride today, Smashmouth was the best I heard! Funny right?

katilda said...

my sophomore roomies and i did ab workouts every night and blasted "we ain't gonna live forever" by the veronicas. and of course we pretended when it said "spend the night with you" it was just about cuddling by the fire and possibly a round of scrabble. clearly.