Recent Posts

Monday, August 1, 2011

iTunes



who wants to win a $15 iTunes gift card?
oh, you say you're interested.
well, guess what?
i have some good and bad news for you.

good news...i WILL give this iTunes card away when i have 100 followers.

bad news...i NEED to get 100 followers.

you want to know what you can do to win this bad boy?
help {all things ashley} reach at least 100 followers.

so, let your imaginations run wild with ideas on how to help me get 100 followers...
{hint: blog about this giveaway offer, display my cool new button i made tonight, etc. etc.}

i have faith in you my trusty bloglies.
until then...
imma go buy $15 worth of new music for my iPod (i'm kidding, of course!)

16 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope you reach your goal of 100 followers soon! I am in a rush at the moment, but later I will think of a way (maybe one that you have suggested) to help you reach your goals. I think one of the easiest ways to find new people though, is to go to a blog that you are already following, because this is obvious a blog you like. Go to one of their posts where they have several comments and then go to those commenters blogs and leave a comment! Maybe they will come back and comment you and then you can follow each other!

Gentri said...

Yay Ashley!!! I'm going to put your button up on my link love page right now!!

jessica said...

I love your button! I will definitely add it to my blog love page. I hope you make it to 100 SOON!

megan danielle said...

your new button is so cute! i just added it to my blog "the reads" page :) i hope you get to 100 soon! youre almost there!!

Danielle said...

I have no clue why wasn't a follower. I thought I was. One step closer!

Christy Ashley said...

#99! Great giveaway! And cute blog! I LOVE Father of the Bride =) And I also want to walk down the aisle to Cannon in D!

megan danielle said...

nope, no word from the missionary...
thanks for the gold star! hahaha

megan danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan danielle said...

ah! sorry i commented a million times! my computer had a spaz attack...

Mimi said...

i'm sure you will reach 100 soon! one more follower to go! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Shay said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY ONE MORE! I will go tweet about it now!

Heather said...

I'm #100!

Suz said...

Yay on reaching $100 followers! :)