Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

love song, babee.

i-i love you like a love song baby.
i-i love you like a love song baby.
i-i love you like a love song baby.
and i keep hittin repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat



yes, i am slightly obsessed with this song.
who cares if its juvenile?
not me.
i have been hittin repeat all mornin.


speaking of coolness:

Taylor my cutie nephew (my cousin who calls me his aunt) let me borrow his uber cool sunglasses this morning when he came to visit the warehouse.

cool music + cool glasses = cool ashley on a wed.nes.day

what's COOL to you on this lovely Wednesday?!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Way cool!! Haha! I don't know if I've ever listened to that song... :/

Shay said...

Oh my gosh that song is going to be stuck in my head allllll day, I can see it now! Good thing its a good one;) Have you seen Monte Carlo with Selena in it yet? Its a good one!