Recent Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"the condo"





sorry that these are teeny tiny itty bitty, but i don't have my
actual camera unpacked yet...i cannot find it (yikes)


i'm all moved into the condo ("the condo" as T & I so lovingly refer to it as)
it's been so much fun this weekend.
moving my crap.
unpacking and getting all settled in.
grocery shopping.
watching harry potter.
eating chips and salsa.
temple trip.
going to a new YSA ward.

woo hoo.  I am so thrilled for the upcoming semester.
how was your weekend?

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

How exciting :)
You and I have the same taste in perfumes :)
And now I really want chips and salsa.. haha!

Suze said...

looks like you're getting all settled in! sounds like a great weekend too, by the way. Have fun at the concert!

Kelsey Anne. said...

Congrats on moving out!!