Recent Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

moving.


i am moving.
this weekend.
i am so thrilled to be moving into a darling condo.

don't worry, its gonna be off the heeze.
we'll have parteeze.
eat lots of smarteeze.
if you drop by imma call you shawteeze.


wish me luck, because i am not thrilled about moving during the hottest time of the year.
yikes.

7 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Best of luck with the move, Ashley! I hope it goes VERY smoothly! Take some pics of the new place!! :D

Unknown said...

oooo! good good luck! I love our condo abd its little community. what part of provo is it??

Courtney B said...

Good luck!!
Moving does suck, but it sounds like you're going to have so much fun when you're settled in :)

Suze said...

happy moving day!

Alexis Kaye said...

yikes! good luck in the heat! that does not sound fun! At least it's not 115 there today like it is here! Now that's just ridiculous!

Gentri said...

Good luck good luck good luck!! :D AAAAAnnnd If I ever did come over "shawty" would be a good fit. Because I'm shawt. haha! jk. :)

Unknown said...

Moving? It's so hot out right now. Good luck. Can't wait to see pics.