me too.
thank you! thank you! thank you!
i never imagined i'd be at 100 followers in a MILLION years.
i didn't think anyone would be remotely interested in what i have to say.
so in all of my appreciation i am hosting a giveaway.
i know i said i'd be giving away a $15 iTunes gift card, and i still am, but i think i need to spice this giveaway up a bit more.
If I reach 110 followers by the close of
this giveaway {august 10th}, then i'll give away
TWO $15 iTunes cards
TWO!
All you have to do to enter this giveaway is leave me a comment and share what you plan on buying with the $15 iTunes card you're so totally gonna win.
hey it's good to have the optimistic attitude ya'll.
Giveaway is officially OPEN until August 10th (next Wednesday)
So, lets get {All Things Ashley} up to 110 followers.
who's with me?






19 comments:
Yay!!! I love downloading work out music!
Thanks for having this giveaway!
i would be downloading tons of new country tunes with that money! ah! i hope i win :)
oh, this seems like the perfect opportunity to totes download the zac brown band album i've been eyeing.
I would download new music,(of course) maybe throw a couple apps in there too! Thanks for the awsome giveaway!
i will be purchasing the civil wars album and some other great old school tunes. woot woot :)
getting some awesome new music. honestly i'm not sure what it will be yet, but it will be awesome.
Easy-- more Glee soundtracks! HAHA
WOO HOO! Congrats on 100 followers! My next purchase on iTunes would be some Miles Davis (jazz) or that song from the book YouTube video from my blog post today. I hope you get to 110 followers!!
My ipod is in desperate need of a makeover. I would download new running music!
I tweeted about this yesterday so I am just waiting for the people to roll in...ha...okay, or maybe everyone ignored me:-( boo.
I am so excited. I have a whole list of songs to download but have no mulah. Here are some-
Sweetdisposition-The temper trap
Electric feel- MGMT
pHOENIX- 1901
Crystal Castles- Not in love
Hold on tight to your dreams
woot woot! :)So excited! I'd buy some up beat music! I'm in a rut right now. I have some ideas, but I'm open to suggestions ;)
First thing I'll be downloading is the new New Found Glory single they just released! Awesome giveaway :)
Hey Ashley! Thanks for reading my blog. I thought I was already following you, but I wasn't, so I made you 102! I would download trashy workout tunes, or some new texas country. I'm obsessed.
I discovered you at Sloanbook :) I would totally download the "500 days of summer" soundtrack! Thanks!
you're one more follower closer to 115! Just found your blog and I love it! If I win, I'm getting every single mulan, aladan, arial, beauty and the beast, and any other great disney song I can!
Adelyn
noble1ofgod@gmail.com
www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com
Yay that's awesome for you!! And I freaking would looove some itunes money :p I'd get myself some fun, new indie music!
I would love the giftcard! Sorry it took me ages to enter this! Being on trips throws off the blogging everything! :)
I would buy...some pop chick-y songs that I like to rock out to in the car and workout too!!! Haha. Don't judge.
Ashley Sloan
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! I would actually love to buy the Wicked soundtrack...I'm glad we both share a love for the song "For Good" I'm glad you finally got 100 followers! :)
Congrats on your followers! You're such a doll!
I'd buy some country music (county goes hand in hand with summer, and I need to enjoy it whole I can haha) and some new workout music! I'd love suggestions for workout songs! :)
Post a Comment