Recent Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

{book pages wreath}

being stuck at home for almost a full MONTH with pneumonia, lingering lung infection, and something else my Dr. doesn't know what to call it....seriously.

anyway,  I have had a LOT OF FREE TIME on my hands.

So...here is a project I finished up tonight.
although my fingers are singed, burned, and blistered, I had fun with this project.


 (sorry the pictures are kinda yellow...it's the lighting in mi casa)

book page wreath 


add a cute ribbon


curled pages



oops the flash got in the way....should've taken this photo during the day



i'm thinking of selling this project in my etsy shoppe.

what do ya think?

9 comments:

HeartNhandmade said...

This is great!! i love seing posts that show creativity and this is definitly one of them !! Amazing!

Marietta

lindsay said...

i love this!! thank you for the inspiration :) i am in love with the look of book pages and always am curious what different things can be done with them :) i used sewn book pages in a recent window display and think that the a wreath like this would be a perfect addition!!

have a wonderful weekend and get to feeling better :)

Young People in Love said...

you should TOTALLY sell this! I've always loved this look for wreaths :)

Also, thanks for the sweet comment. Def. let me know if you can't make it to the bazaar cuz I could easily ship it to you if there are any left! loves.

vintch said...

oh this is so creative and inspiring! i don't think the pictures look yellow at all-they look glowing and pretty:) you have a true talent and should TOTALLY open up an etsy shop. those bad boys would sell like HOT CAKES!

new follower:)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Cute! I love it. I need a wreath.

Mimi said...

i think this is such a great idea! it's going to add a nice touch to our holiday decor. :D

<3, Mimi

Samantha said...

so cute! how do you make it?!

Jessica said...

Oh my you have been very sick. I hope you feel better.

You little project is adorable. I love it and would love to make something like it.

I'm currently having a giveaway over at my blog (giving away 2 one year subscriptions to a magazine). I hope you can hop over and check it out.

Unknown said...

so creative and even cuter!!