wearing my 1978 sunglasses and
eating a delish mint brownie from The Chocolate
that is all.
happy friday
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
4 comments:
Your pretty. And make me hungry.That is all.
love those glasses :) so pretty lady! and that dessert doesn't look half bad either ♥
Love your sunglasses.
And yum a mint brownie would be delicious right now.
Lovin the glasses Ash!
K so I have never replied to your comments on where I got my clothes... I got that grey tank from ON on clearance (it was like 3 bucks) I don't know if they have anymore - but I found a coral one there that's just like it a few weeks ago. I think that was the only one!
I hope you're finally feeling better - I can't believe how long you've been sicky - seriously no fun!
Post a Comment