calling all blog friends.
i am looking for some ladies to help me blog (guest post) about the awesome women in your life.
looking for:
- inspirational stories
- photos
- experiences that have made you who you are today
anyone interested in helping me out?
could be a
-mom
-sister
-neighbor
-boss
-co-workers
-a total stranger
-best friend
-aunt
-grandma
-cousins
whoever it may be, lets celebrate these awesome women who touch our lives for the better!
send me your stories or blog post to: ashley(dot)warner88(at)gmail(dot)com (ashley.warner88@gmail.com)
Recent Posts





4 comments:
i will absolutely participate! i am working on a few guest posts this weekend and will add this one to my list ♥ i will send it hopefully by sunday :)
can't wait...my mom is my hero!!
xoxo
Aww, I would love to do this- what a fantastic idea! I have 4 beautiful, talented sisters who need some spotlight!
Oh this is great! I am going to try and think of a story for you!
this is great!! i would love to help you out with this :)
Post a Comment