Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

healthy, wealthy, happy new year

tonight as I was on the treadmill (slowly...mind you) i was listening to  one of my most favorite groovies:

Mercy - Duffy



]...and I felt a sudden surge of energy!

I have been wanting to get back into shape really desperately, ever since I got sick almost 2 months ago...so, this is me committing myself (yet again) to get back into shape, no not ROUND, more like toned and fit.

who's with me?!  who wants to be more active and healthy in 2011?!  (what an over-rated New Years themed resolution) but I truly want 2011 to be my HEALTHIEST and FITTEST year EVER

woo hoo, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the girl power posts, I've sure loved reading them and reading the responses.
We are all so blessed with wonderful women in our lives!

Let's resolve to be better women, my dear bloglies (bloggers + lovelies)

3 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

AMEN! I love that song too and it gets me up and movin! :) I agree, this year will be the best yet!

Shay said...

Yay! I am going to join you in this goal! I am going to reach my "shape" by heated yoga and running! And yes, I am LOVING the girl power posts, such a great idea!

Jessica said...

These posts are amazing. Love reading them.