Recent Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010




my camera phone doesn't do this precious little commodity justice.

new purse.  mustard yellow + silver roses.

odd? i think YES!  
but i loveeeeee it so.
makes me feel a little bit better about being so sick.  


who has a favorite purse?  or a recently purchased purse? 
 i am a sucker for a good deal and believe me friends, this purse was a killer.  


{i'm lovin' it}

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is a lovely purse. Very pretty. I'm giving my sister a similar one for Christmas except is black. Kind of wishing I had gotten myself one now.

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

ooooh that is such a cute bag! I love all things mustard colored but I dont own many... that needs to be something I work on!

Kaleena J. said...

um, i hope you don't care that i'm going to steal your purse.


p.s. mustard yellow is my fave color accessories (mainly purses and scarves)