Ashley has the funnest blog, seriously! Even though she is my best friend, and I may be slightly biased, she truly is an amazing woman. She is one of my heros in life. I look up to her so much in so many aspects of life.
Here is her inspirational woman in her life:
to love life. to accept everyone. to be there for everyone. to LOVE everyone. to work hard. to laugh. to know that i can do tough things.to do what you love. to be a leader.
Kathleen Pili was my coach for two years in college.Those were some of the best memories of my life. Kathleen was like my mom to me. Our team would go to her house for team dinner and I was a captain so got to spend even more time with this amazing lady and got to know her a little more than the rest of the team. I was lucky.She always was full of great advice for me and truly cared about every single girl on our team. No matter what anyone had been through she was always there with a willing hand & a listening ear. She is such a great person and I was so blessed to have her be a part of my life.
i will never forget the fun memories of camp in California, all our performances, team dinners, outings, picture taking,talking,eating,etc. There was never a dull moment with her, she was always making us laugh (doing her old cheers from high school, you know what i'm talkin about drill girlies...!) Kathleen was always full of energy and taught me to always be positive and to look for the good in people. She is THE DANCING QUEEN. Her program was all about having fun doing what we all love the most...DANCING. We all did just that. I think every team should be about FUN, and not stupid competitions, etc.
she helped me become a better person- molded me into who i am today. she probably will never know how much she influenced my life + changed me for the better. but she did.
xoxo Ashley










0 comments:
Post a Comment