srsly! I do!
but...I was blog stalking my cute cousin today and heard this song on her blog.
it put a big GRIN on my face.
what song makes you SMILE?
"you're the one who knows me, love it when you hold me, never find a love like this"
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
4 comments:
aww i love it! :) song of the day!
this song does have a way with bringing a smile to your face doesn't it?
currently my favorite song is dog days are over by florence + the machine. something about it just gets me happy...i can listen to it over and over and over again...and then one more time :)
you're so right! this does make me happy. i hadn't heard that song in so long!
Found your blog and so glad I did- adorable:-) A good ole' classic like "Aint No Mountain High Enough" always puts a smile on my face. I am your newest follower! Yay me!
Post a Comment