out with the old {year} in with the new {year}
whether you like it or not, the new year will be here in a few short hours.
so why am i wasting time on my holiday blogging?
because i feel like it, ok?
i just had a great workout.
my hair is in a towel soaking wet.
i am burning some time before I have to go to my closet and decide what to wear tonight.
the new years eve party thrown by my bffe {ashley}
funny, we're both ashley.
people refer to us as "the ashley's" (i always feel like its a negative connotation...but who cares)
i made a killer bean dip for tonight.
i am going to eat to my hearts content.
i am thrilled!
i am also contemplating what the year 2010 brought to me.
i suffered.
i cried.
i laughed.
i forgave.
i was hurt.
i was happy.
i was angry.
i prayed.
i became a better version of me.
i hope 2011 is just as good to me as 2010 was.
i am looking forward to the adventures the new year holds in store for me.
new men?
new jobs?
new hair?
new family?
new car?
new apartment?
my brother coming home from his LDS mission
a trip to Europe
there is so much to look forward to. and I am welcoming it all with open arms.
i also finished the Book of Mormon today.
I made some spiritual goals today to make me a better woman in 2011.
i also made some fitness/health goals
some studying goals
some financial goals
i am READY TO ROCK 2011
I hope all my bloglies have a splendid New Years Eve tonight.
Be safe.
Be happy.
Soak up the moments with the ones you love.
Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.
HAPPY NEW YEARS 2010
bring on 2011....I'm so ready!
Recent Posts





2 comments:
Such an optimistic and uplifting post. I'm exited for 2011!!
Cheers to a new year.
Yay- I just know all of those good things you listed are in store for you in 2011! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment