Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

madhatter knits

My awesome auntie is an amazing lady!  She has been busy busy busy making crocheted hats, headbands, flowers, etc.  Check out her blog here for more details.

I am in LOVE with this hat:

how cute is that?!  She custom makes them too, so you can let her know the colors you'd like.

Check it out!  Let me know what you think!




5 comments:

Jessica said...

That hat is beautiful. Your aunt is very talented. I'll head over and give her blog a look.

The Sonboul's said...

Hey girlie :)
lol I don't think it's creepy!
I also love this hat and about the weight question...
I stopped eatting past 7pm,
I'm a veggie gal, and I work out for 40mins everyday. It's amazing how it is changing my body :)

lindsay said...

ah these are so cute :) i love anything that is knitted...i want to learn how to make things like this so badly! thank you for sharing ♥

Unknown said...

Aw those are so cute! I love hats like that and have been searching for one just like it! I'll definitely check her out :)

Kaleena J. said...

I do like! I think the red and green one is prob my fave.