Recent Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

"doo bee doo doo feelin' groooovy"










* cute shoes and leggings (excuse my man calves)*
* my comfy work outfit.  men's dress shirt and leggings*
* heaven @ work. smart water/cherry coke/ cute shoesies*
*OPI "suzi says da!" on my nails...pretty*

what would a Monday be without good music?!






don't forget to enter the $15 iTunes GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY

11 comments:

jessica said...

you are so freaking pretty! and you do NOT have man calves! I hope the rest of your work week is relaxing :)

Amy Harris said...

you look so good and skinny chica!! i'm jealous :) you are just the cutest thing. one day for real we will play. deal? (preferrably soon)

Gentri said...

You look so cute!! Seriously! I see no man calves... those are what I have. :P haha! I have missed your blog!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ohmy goodness I LOVE simon and garfunkel so so much. they will always remain one of my favorite song groups. cute shoes! you're adorable.


The House of Shoes

Suze said...

I see no man calves! looks like a great day.

PS I adore Simon and Garfunkel- nice choice!

Unknown said...

love your blog! look forward to more.

-shane @whispering sweet nothings

The Egan Family said...

Love your shoes! Soooo cute :)

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Where do you work?! Awesome...love comfy clothes...I hate not feeling comfy. Anywho, I'm going to switch up the blog button for ya! :)

Ashley Sloan

Courtney B said...

You are too cute! And I see no man calves ;)
And how have I not been a follower?? Shame on me... I totally thought I was!

Shay said...

Man calves my butt! You look gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Love that nail polish! Definitely going to need to pick that up for the fall :)