come on! Can't a girl catch a break?!
yesterday i had the hardest time breathing all day long...so finally i was forced (literally) to go to the doctors.
i got there, they weighed me (i've lost 4 lbs since last tuesday...hooray, I think!!), they took my blood pressure, temperature, and such.
then the doc came in. told me my lungs sound like a baby who has RSV....gee thanks!
got a chest/lung x-ray taken, bloodwork, did a breathing treatment in the office....
whew! after two hours i was released to go home.
the verdit?
4 new medications (including an at-home breathing machine)
and a possible case of whooping cough....
i sure hope i can get better now.
get well treats, cards, movie ideas, flowers, emails, comments are all being accepted for the sick.
just teasing.....kinda.
but seriously, don't GET SICK blog friends.
no es bueno!





3 comments:
oh my dear i hope you get to feeling 100% very soon. I have been sick with a cough for about 2 weeks now. I keep thinking it has to go away eventually, but nope I've still got it...boo!
hope that medication starts to give you some relief soon!
xoxo
Oh mylanta, that is awful- hope this isn't finals week for you:-( Prayers coming your way!
whooping cough? yikes, hope you get better soon! I'm a baby when it comes to being sick..
Post a Comment