Recent Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

ashley's closet

hi.
i'm a college student.
i'm poor.
and i want to make some extra cash.

i am going to start selling some items from my closet in the next little while and i am wondering if anyone is even remotely interested in purchasing some of my clothing articles?!


i'll post some photos a little later today...



but let me know, there'll be some goodies...like a few cameras, shirts, jeans, jewelry...all great items too, I might add!

let me know bloglies!

also, does anyone else have any super awesome ideas on ways to save some extra money...I am becoming the frugal queen of America this year people.  seriously!  you'd better believe it!

lots of love on this freezing Monday

3 comments:

Jo said...

Helllloo cute blog! I am also poor and also thinking of selling my clothes...so I cannot help you in that department...BUT I just wanted to make myself known on this cute blog of yours. That is all! Good luck with the money earnings, and please share the secrets once you get them! :)

allie & jeff said...

make a budget. and STICK to it. write everything down. you'll be amazed how much $ goes to stupid crap once you write down where it's going. and i keep track of every cent in a check registry, i'm quite obsessive, not that jeff and i are rich by any means, but no debt whatsoever and money ahead. i have an excel spreadsheet that i can send you; mason made it for me and you just need to plug in your own numbers and it will tell you how much $ goes to what. let me know if you want it!

Ashley Eliza said...

i want it allie!!! yay for saving money. your post srsly reminds me of the saved by the bell episode. i must find a clip to send you!

xoxo