the very first photo of 2011.
ash and I had a sleepover on NYE.
we woke up at noon.
we to lunch at zupas.
chatted about life.
resolutions.
goals.
men.
shopping.
budgeting.
saving money.
trips.
love.
the gospel.
i am so lucky to have her as my bffe.
Happy New Year 2011
Here's to a WONDERFUL year
Recent Posts






4 comments:
Love the photo- so nice that you have such a seemingly great bff! Can't wait to see what you are selling, although I am sorry you have to sell it! (I guess I should't be excited...)
aw i love you. this made me happy. more like im the lucky one girlie! we are too funny. heres to an awesome year of men, trips, and fun! love you ashy.
xoxo
i miss sleepovers. :( I haven't had one in so long.
i'm jealous.
Sounds like your New Years has started off great.
Post a Comment