My favorite blogger ever, Shalyn gave me this award this evening. I'm no great blogger, but apparently I'm stylish...eeek! Thanks pretty lady! If you've never checked out her blog, do it.
NOW.
What are you waiting for. Not only is her blog hilarious and fun to read, she and I also share a love for 80's music. Love Love LOVE her playlist on her blog.
The conditions:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.
7 things you didn't want to know about me:
1 - I have a huge perfume collection. I don't like wearing the same perfume everyday, so I change it up. I have 11 different bottles in my top drawer. Unfortunately, I can't wear perfume at the dentists office, so I always LOVE when I get the chance to spritz it on. Mmmmmmmm
2 - I'm a music guru. Srsly. If you hear a song on the radio and don't know the artist, odds are, I do. If you want a song, odds are it's in my iTunes library. If you see me at the gym, I have my iPod with me. If you need a playlist for your summer barbecue, a Christmas party, a romantic playlist, a "just gotta dance" playlist, a playlist for the gym, I've got you covered.
3 - I'm a germ-a-phobe. I HATE germs. I sometimes sit at the dental office I work at and wonder where the germs would be if we used a blacklight and scanned for them. I'm a clean freak. It makes me sick to see people not WASH THEIR HANDS. I hassle my family members and make sure they wash their hands before meals. I carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go. I sanitize the steering wheel in my car. I HATE germs. However, it does NOT interfere with my life, so it is not an obsession...yet! ;) hehe I'm just clean, is that a crime?!
4 - I love to watch scary movies. I've seen 'em all. I love to be scared as well, thus my love for scary movies comes out! Saw, The Blair Witch Project, What Lies Beneath, Rear Window, Psycho, The Birds, The Ring, The Grudge, House on Haunted Hill, Jeepers Creepers...I love scary movies!
5 - One of my goals in life is to lipsync the song, "Alone" by Heart. I would prefer to do this for a large crowd at a party or something. I practice singing this song in my car, hand actions and all. I'm sure the guy next to me at the stoplight the other day thought I was a wacko!
6 - I once drank gasoline as a young child. I love the smell to this day. But, if it wasn't for my saintly mother, I would've been a goner. Thankfully she caught me just in time, call 911, and I had a pleasant ride to the hospital and ended up having my stomach pumped. :)
7 - I like saying the word "rumpster" (rhump-stir) a lot. Like everyday. I call myself a rumpster. I call idiot drivers rumpster. I call my favorite people rumpsters. It's just one of my favorite words (and it drives my friends/family crazy...but now they all say it!)
Now, the moment you've all waited for....I'm sure you skipped over my 7 facts about me, but who cares!
The Stylish Blogger Award goes to:
1 - Catie - Comfortable Chaos
2 - Ashley - Absolutely Ashley
3 - Kaitlin - Kaity Your Lady
4 - Jo - Cup Of Jo
5 - Amanda - The Forever Endeavor
6 - Kaleena - Just Add Kaleena
7 - Caroline - Her Own Eden
8 - Kylee - R&K
9 - Trina - Feed the Birdies
10 - Haley - Life is Sweet
11 - Lo - The Underwoods
12 Perfect Peace - Your Perfect Peace
13 Sands - Sealverland
14 Daphne - Oh. That's Nice.
15 Sam - Sam In Real Life






10 comments:
Well, thank you very much! That's sweet! :) I will get the post up this weekend and pass the friendship along to some bloggers I recently found. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Ashley! Thanks new friend! You're a sweetheart! :) Can't wait ti pass it along :)
THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD :)
happy weekend!
lol, I actually did not skip your 7 facts, and they made me laugh. just thought you should know :P
www.itsanewkate.blogspot.comallypoi
Holy monkey, that was the nicest thing anyone has written about me in a long time- you are so sweet! I love that you like my playlist...and i suppose you thinking I am hilarious is pretty spiffy as well:-)
A couple things:
Umm..how did I not know you work at a dental office? You need to seriously consider being a hygienist. You would rock at it and I know that even though I havent met you. for reals.
Alone by Heart rocks my socks everytime I hear it...and I want to bust it out then remember I cant sing. Maybe next life...
I am the SAME WAY about music- at school whenever a song comes on in the clinic the girls quiz me about who sings it and what its called, and I win!
Sorry for the longest comment ever, I just loved this! Have a great weekend!
Congrats girl you totally deserved it! And The Birds is SUCH a good movie! Nice!
Congrats for the award, and thanks so much for passing it along to me! :)
xo
Sealverland
I cannot believe you drank gasoline! That's crazy haha! And I am lovinggg on the word "rumpster." Mind if I steal it? kthanks. Alsooo, thank you thank you for the award!
Thanks for stopping by! And I agree with you...rumpster is too cool of a word not to be said all of the time! :)
www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com
hey thanks! :)
sorry it wad delayed.
Post a Comment