Recent Posts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

the golden years

I wish I could go back in time...live life in the simpler years of the world.
How much fun would it be to live in the era of jazz dancing, poodle skirts, flower power, WWII.
I watched Pearl Harbor tonight and it made me want to go back in time and live life then.





Which era would YOU like to go back to and live in?
I can't decide between the roarin 20's or the fabulous era of Jackie O.
I love fashion and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get to experience all of the above!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

oh my gosh i wish i lived in a different time tooo! even the eighties would be great haha. have you seen the show pushing daisies you will LOVE it

Shay said...

OHHH I SOOOOO AGREE! Naturally with the two of us having impeccable music taste (;-)) I would have to say the 80's! However, the 20's would have been awesome because woman were looked at as more appealing the more curvier they were...how nice would that be?! Hope you had a great weekend!

ali v. said...

ahhh! love this post--and love Pearl Harbor (funny guilty pleaure ;). I would go back to the 50s...mostly because there was so much promise on the horizon! And their style was so classic! xoxo {av}

The Egan Family said...

I love the fashion! I told my husband I would love to live back during "pride and prejudice" time! But just the fashion.. not the birthing experience, lol :)

Ashley Eliza said...

can i come with you and we can be nurses??? and i will kiss ben afflect.. mmm okaY!

love all the pics.

xoxo

Alexis Kaye said...

I would be totally fine if someone gave me all those clothes in those pictures. yeah, i'd be okay.

Amanda Moury said...

Oh my gosh I'm so with you. That first photo of the soldier kissing the nurse gives me goosebumps every single time!

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

I think I really would have enjoyed living in the Elizabethan era! I know that's like way further back than you went, but I love big poofy dresses and everything about that time!