Recent Posts

Monday, January 10, 2011

one day at a time...


today i woke up ready to take on my world.
but guess what?
i decided that I wouldn't stress out about the other days of the week today.
i am going to take Monday on all by itself.
no interference with Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Today is Monday.
I am going to conquer my Monday.
I am going to make today the BEST I can.
I am going to focus on today as if its the only day I have left.
I am going to make today the best I can.
I'll never get January 10, 2011 back. ever. ever. ever. ever. EVER.

So, today is going to be the best day ever.
Literally.
I feel so happy today.
I know it may seem odd to you, but I feel so empowered today.
All I am worried about is this day.

I showered.
Picked out a cute outfit.
Did my makeup.
Ate my healthy oatmeal for breakfast.
packed myself a healthy little lunch.
and now I am going to work hard at the office today.

It's going to be a GREAT day.

Happy MONDAY everyone!

What has been the best part of YOUR Monday?!

6 comments:

Shay said...

Love your outlook! Kind of made me sad to realize that this is indeed the last January 10, 2011 ever...I mean, its kind of a "duh!" but really weird to really think about- ha! I hope everything goes absolutely wonderfully for you!

Anonymous said...

i totally know this feeling! i loooove those days when you wake up and feel ready to kick everything's butt and accomplish anything you want to. awesome!

i hope you get everything and anything you want to done and have the most glorious monday of your life!

Ashley Eliza said...

sleeping in was the best part of my day :) im going to make this a good day even though im sick.. im going to read a book. watch a cute movie. blog. write in my journal and read the good word. oh and talk to you on gchat this will make my monday fabulous. love you hon. thanks for being so wonderful. happy monday kitty!

xoxo

Amy Harris said...

ok you are just cute!
i love your posts and your positive attitude on life :) thanks for sharing.
you are great.

Catie said...

K, this will sound like a repeat, but honestly, I love how upbeat your blog is. Even when you're feeling cruddy and post about it, I get an upbeat vibe feel from it anyway. Love reading your thoughts. :D <3

Laura Darling said...

I love this idea! So often I am worrying about what comes next, so I think I could learn something from this perspective!