Why'd you have to go?
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know...
...This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream
this song makes me cry.
without fail.
every single time I hear it.
what song makes you cry, reader?
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
9 comments:
Aww, I love that song. Cooper and my song is "Its your love" by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill and I cry everytime I hear that one!
where i stood. by missy higgins.
gets me every time.
Letters From War by Mark Shultz makes me cry every time without fail!
agreed. LOVE this song. Wanna know what song makes me cry? This is embarrassing. That old 90s KC and jojo song. I think it's called I prayed for someone like you.
Sing it with me now
"and i thank god, that i, that i finally found you."
you were meant for me by jewel :(
Heartland "I loved her first" ... yes I will dance at my wedding with bobby to this.. i cry everytime i hear it..
xoxo
"the luckiest" by ben folds. LOVE it
Grown Men don't cry - tim mcgraw, and alsssso You Don't Even Know Who I am by Patty Loveless,
And Lonestar's I am already there. Phew. There's many, haaha. I am an emotional person.
Thanks for being a follower of my blog! :)
Girl.... I listened to this song EVERY day while Evan was gone. LOVE it and this songs makes me cry every time I hear it too! That and Letters from Home. PS... LOVE your golden years post!!
Post a Comment