my workout tunes as of late:
"Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar
"Too Legit to Quit" by MC Hammer
"Prettiest Girls" by Pharrell
"You be Illin'" by Run-DMC
"Bust a Move" Young MC
"Tik Tok" by Ke$ha
"OMG" by Usher
"That's the Way (I Like It)" by KC & the Sunshine Band
"Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison
"Celebration" Kool & the Gang
"1999" by Prince
"DJ Got Us Fallin in Love" by Usher
"Teach Me How to Dougie" by Cali Swag District
"Switch" by Will Smith
"I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" by Pitbull
"Le Freak" by Chic
"I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias
"Eenie Meenie" by Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber
"Shake Your Love" by Debbie Gibson
"Double Dutch Bus" by Frankie Smith
"Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
"Let's Groove" by Earth, Wind & Fire
What are YOUR favorite workout tunes?!
Recent Posts





5 comments:
ashley i'm so glad you commented on my blog!! then i was able to find yours:) i really need some new ideas for work out songs, so this is just perfect. and i have a crazy connection to tell you about! so preston, this boy i'm dating, was companions with casey greer. i showed him a pic of you and he (elder reese) said he wrote you a few times! what a small world. hope everything is going well with you & your cute fam:)
my fat, pregnant self has a hard time working out at this point, but back in like november when i still went to the gym i love having "grenade" by bruno mars on. umm yes.
I was in desperate need of a playlist to use during my workouts. Thanks!
i must come take this playlist from you... yesss! thanks boo.
xoxo
Girl, you know I LOVE this playlist- such a great mix of 80's rock and more contemporary music. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment