Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

favorite love songs

some of my favorite love songs...from yours truly.
can't you feel the love?





Head Over Heels - Tears for Fears



I'll Be There - Jackson 5





Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend



Iris - Goo Goo Dolls



Oh Boy - Duffy




Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys



I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston




I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith



Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lady Antebellum



Let's Stay Together - Al Green





Your Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer


I love making playlists...so I wanna know what some of YOUR favorite love songs are.

I may or may not be in the process of making a GIVEAWAY with love songs involved somehow....
so fess up

what's
your
favorite
love
song

10 comments:

Shay said...

I love "Aint no mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you, babe!" Ya, that one! You should feel special because I NEVER sing in public like that;-) You have inspired me to make an 80's playlist!

Alexis Kaye said...

I love all these! Please tell me you heard "let my love open the door" from Dan in Real Life?!

Unknown said...

omg these are like my favorite songs ever!!

ashley.warner said...

Shalyn,
thanks for singin to me girl! :) you're the best!

Alexis, I have actually always loved this silly song...my dad is an 80s music junkie, he passed this love on to me!

Perfect Peace, thank you! :) what is your favorite song?!

Gertrude said...

Just listening to these songs made me shed a couple of tears! (silly me!) My faves are I'll be There, Iris, and I Don't want to miss a thing! x

Kaleena J. said...

I WAS LISTENING TO BEACH BOYS TODAY!! Crazy, crazy.

I have too many love songs that I love. Number 1 would probably be,

"Can't help falling in love" By Elvis.

Mhmmm, Elvis :)

Unknown said...

PS I added you on my "my favorite blogs" page. I hope that's okay! :)

Sophie said...

i love love songs :) and i love some of the ones you have posted. i will always love you is a classic!
i also love your blog and im a new follower. x

p.s i wrote "love" so many times in that comment haha.

vintch said...

oh my goodness. all these songs make me so happy and giddy with LOVE:)

my fave love song is perhaps "luckiest" by ben folds. so, so pretty and unique!

ashley.warner said...

thanks to all for loving my select few love songs I've chosen! :)

If you leave me your favorite song, I promise it'll be featured in an upcoming giveaway I'll be hosting soon! :)

love you bloglies!