i am a retail addict.
i love clothes and i seriously will go shopping
when i feel down or feel depressed.
well, i bought this darling little sweater for only $15!
what a steal.
what a DARLING top.
i am in love.
i'm also in love with my new MAC blush i bought.
i wanted a fun summer shade, brighter pink.
i went with desert rose.
its gorgeous.
do you have a retail addiction like i do?
what do you like to go shopping for?!





12 comments:
I am a definite retail therapy addict. Haha! Love that jacket! Where did you buy it for $15?!?! And that blush is such a pretty color!
Also, YES we can have a blogger meet up! I'm kind of planning one in my head already. Haha! Ive mentioned it to a few bloggers even! But I'm pretty sure that you and I should be friends that hang out all the time. Haha!
I LOVE that top! Love love love it! It looks awesome on you and look look super adorable!
I used to be a retail addict when I had more money! haha... Love that top and it looks so cute on you!!
Um I am a retail addict too! When I didn't do good in an Economics test at BYU...I went out and bought expensive jeans...too expensive haha but so worth it!
And I may have that cardigan you have haha. My friend and I had a clothing swap and I got one that looks just like yours! Where is it from?! Ha.
And I'm glad you like Jimmer too...did you go to BYU?!
Ashley Sloan
where is that cardi from, pray-tell?! Kendi from Kendi Everyday has that same one but now it's sold out online and was too much anyway. I hope wherever you got that still has it!! love your header btw, beautiful blog!
The House of Shoes
my little lovelies.
i found this cardi at F21
it was a great deal! and i love the nautical feel of it
Cute sweater! Also, cutting the cake was awkward because everyone was just staring at me. I had hundreds of eyes on me. I hated every second of it! Which is why we didn't dance, toss the boquet, or do the garter. My Mom made us do the cake! It was horrible!
Sorry you were feeling down! But I'm glad it looks like you're doing better! :) awesome sweater! And I have a smiliar blush from bobbie brown :) love it!!! you look beautiful!
You are SO gorgeous, Ashley! I love that sweater. Do you think my husband would let me but it even though its 115 here? ha!
I love a good deal especially on sale. I think it's just finding the find at a great price.
PS Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is super cute.
That sweater is fabulous.
I love having things, but I hate shopping . . . if that makes sense. I don't like trying things on, for some reason. It gives me anxiety.
Except for make up. I am such a sucker for make up.
I'm loving your blog, girl!
your brother is a mission serving in lithuania right now?! my boyfriend is serving there right now too!!! oh my goodness do i have so many questions for you! email me? please?
-sportymegan05@hotmail.com-
Post a Comment