I had a conversation with a friend from church Why put on the armor of God right before you go to bed?
Start your day off by immersing yourself in the scriptures.
That way, you can rightfully have the Armor of God protecting you all the day long.
That's my objective for the week...to be better at reading my Book of Mormon in the morning. I was doing great last week, then I sorta fell off the wagon on Thursday...but I am gonna be better this week. Stronger.
"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power"
Recent Posts





5 comments:
I have never heard it put that way, and I really liked it! I needed to hear that! Check out a summer give-a-way on my blog!
xoxo
girl. im right with you. new week fresh start!
xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com
LOVE IT!!!
That is so true. I always read before bed, but I should really change that. I always have a hard time concentrating and not falling asleep anyways, why not do it in the morning when I'm more alert? Thank you. :)
I'm having an AWESOME giveaway on my blog and would absolutely LOVE IT if you entered! :D
Also... would you be sad if I said I don't think I can do the 30 for 30?? Gah! I'm too scared! hahaha!
I love this, Ashley! That is so true and I am definitely going to try to do it in the morning! I suppose it doesnt really matter when as long as we do, but this def makes sense!
Post a Comment