Recent Posts

Friday, June 3, 2011

the windy city.

i know this is like a month in advance, but i am turning to you, my dear blog friends for some advice.

i'm going on a little work-cation (who says you can't mix business with pleasure?)
and i want to do some fun things.
are there any cool places to go in the windy city aka Chicago



















have you ever traveled there?
what is there to do?

the last time i was in chicago was a gazillion years ago.
so i need some new material.


any help would be greatly appreciated.
mmmkay?
thanks.

4 comments:

Gentri said...

I wish I could help... But I've never been to that part of the us... :/ sounds like a blast though!!

Unknown said...

I have never been, but I would LOVE to go! come check out the give-away on my blog! :)

xo galmeetsglam.com

Alexis Kaye said...

SO EXCITING! I want to go there some time. Will you eat a hotdog for me please? :) I love your new blog makeover!

Brady and Jess said...

I served my mission there baby!!!! Text me and I'll give you a bunch of ideas. Buckingham fountain, Navy Pier, magnificent mile, Lake shore drive, aqyuarium, awesome museums, giordanos's pizza .... to name a few. Depends on what you want to do.... When ya going? i'm jealous. We need to go back there.